I had a bizarre dream, err dreams... last night, or this morning
I was dreaming right, but I was still conscious enough to remind myself in sleep that I had to blog about this
But shit this, I always can't remember what I've dreamt of after I wake up!
It was really weird... not one but quite a few other dreams as well
I vaguely remember one about my family and I
We were stranded on a deserted island or swamp with no way out
And we were surrounded by hungry crocodiles just waiting for us to get into the water
I had to get into the raft and across the river to seek help or something
The crocodiles were tailing me from behind and I was running for my life
And all I could think of was how scary and terrifying it was *shudders*
All I thought was... this cannot be happening... this cannot be-
Like WTF???
I know our subconscious mind does crazy things when we're asleep
But what the hell is this, what does it imply?!
Scared me shitless... what the hell, mind?!
I think I didn't get to finish that horrifying nightmare
Shit, now that I've mentioned it, it doesn't qualify as a dream, it's a bloody nightmare!
So my mind decided to divert to something else
Something that resembles more like a lovely dream... Mmm Korean guys~
But I'm not gonna mention it here since my infatuation with them is not really accepted here T_T
Like Jer Lynn pointed out that I need to get two blogs
One for myself and the other for my Korean guys, so she knows which to read -_-
But I told her I already have two blogs, and she doesn't know about it lol
Gave her the link, and she said it looks like the same content?!
LOL, I don't know... I can't really see the line that divides anymore
I have to contemplate sometimes, which story goes to which blog >_<
Like what the hell, it's not supposed to be so complicated
Clouded vision, blurred lines, broken principles...
Sorry, lots of swearing in this post~ XP
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment