CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

My Weak Heart


Halleluia~ all 6 exam papers done and over with!!!
Goodness, feels like a dead weight has been lifted, why hello holidays!
But one thing that's bugging me is that the previous papers I can tell if I did okay or not-so-okay, but today's paper really puzzles me, I can't tell if I did all right or not o_o
The paper was from 2:00 to 4:00pm, but I felt like there wasn't enough time to write, I can only hope that I'll do decently ><
It's the last paper and it starts at 2pm, really lost the mood to revise -_-
My mind already drifted off to a holiday...
Last minute revision is the best! (joke joke, do not try this at home, kiddies)
I'm just really glad this is over, it was a real hectic semester
Other courses had 4 or 5 papers to sit for while we have friggin' 6!
Ooh, here's a creepy little encounter I had just now
We finished our paper and was walking down the flight of stairs from Level 2
Suddenly, there was this kinda lanky guy walking out from Level 1
My friend discreetly told me to look at the guy
And I was shocked, luckily I didn't shout out in surprise
It was like seeing a ghost in broad daylight
He really looked like he just walked out from The Ring horror movie D:
His long and black hair was covering his face
How the hell does he even see?
Could it be the exam stress lol?! Maybe he's emo-ing...
And then I can kinda sense that he's walking behind me and oh gad it's so creepy!
I wanted to turn around and have a better look at him, maybe laugh at him a little but then I thought that it's bad to stare at someone
Today is just kinda weird, first the traffic light countdown timer thingy went berserk, at the last few seconds it went so fast like a bullet train and it looked funny, imagine the cars contemplating whether to just cross or not XD
And then on the way back there was this cardboard thingy that just flew to our windcscreen, scared the hell out of us!
Shit son, is this the price to pay for finishing the exam?!?!

0 Played: