I've found another similarity between Teddy of 1TYM and TOP of Big Bang
Besides being badass rappers of their respective groups
They have skinny faces, and some facial expressions like sucking in their cheeks make it look like there's a prominent line, a hollow in their cheeks
I don't know, I think it looks great on them, so gangsta!
I guess I like guys who have prominent cheekbones and well defined facial structure
It's so hard to find pictures of Teddy, the sweet thug~
I have so much respect and admiration for this man, really
This is the man behind most of the hit songs from YG's artistes
He's composed and produced for Se7en, Big Bang, Tae Yang, 2NE1, etc.
He even turned down the opportunity to work with Lady Gaga because he claims that he'll only work with artistes that he's familiar with
He's not chasing after fame or money; he's sweet, humble and loyal to YG
Take that, Teddy is hot stuff!
I think Teddy is a musical genius, he has amazing visionary when it comes to music and churning out addictive beats
Psst, he's my other favourite Korean American, with Taebin I think I'm liking Teddy more than Taebin
My Teddy biasness is showing... I love this man!
Mr. 1TYM Leader, don't mess with him or he'll... *points to hoodie*
TOP, this charismatic guy has the deepest voice I've ever heard...
Oh look, Taebin says he wants to be included in this category too, because I denied him for the perfect gentlemen category in the previous post! I guess he does have a point, see what I'm talking about? Look at the hollow in his cheek... yeah~ how sexy
Now, combine this attribute with the previous post of perfect gentlemen and voila! An even more perfect gentleman~ muahahaha...
Sigh, I need to do my revision for tomorrow's exam, Newspaper Management!
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment