I don't know what's up with me...
But strangely I have been craving A&W's waffles these past few days
Just that I keep forgetting about it, only to be reminded the next day, and the next day... and the next d--
And today... just now... I finally get to eat it!!!
Finally surpressed the craving! With a side mug of good ol' Root Beer!
The waffle looks nice and smells nice with butter and maple syrup, at least that's what I think it was
So... I was excited, haven't eaten it in years!
I'm reliving good old times with A&W!
Because a change from McDonalds once in a while is nice...
The crowd is different too, how do I put it... more family oriented
Saw a couple of elderly couples, families... it's kinda nice to see
So, the first few bites of the waffle was nice, the few after was okay...
And then I got sick of it, then it got unbearable maybe coz I was full
But still, I forced it all down, take that!
Washed it down with the mug of root beer and that was my dinner :)
But I feel kinda guilty and spoilt coz my family had to comply with me coz I said I wanted waffles, they hardly ate anything except for little bro's leftovers -_-
Now that I mention him, the little insufferable brat!
He was so against the idea of going to A&W, well I kinda overheard him and my parents because he wouldn't dare complain in front of me
But the rascal had the nerve to order the most food there!
He had waffles, a hotdog and curly fries... what a hypocrite! D:<
Ugh... I don't think I'll be craving for waffles anytime soon...
I've had enough to sustain me for... hmm, try next year
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment