Hottests have done it again!
About 2,000 of them held a silent protest outside of the JYPE building
And a thousand of 2PM's CDs were returned, that kinda made me sad though
They music that they worked so hard on were rejected and returned to them from the fans
But I'm kinda touched that fans would go this far just to show their support for Jaebum, there is just so much love to the leader
They had banners that said '4 years, 4 days' which literally translates to
Four years, the time it took to change him from Jay Park to Park Jaebum
Four days, the time it took to destroy his dreams
I think the message is very powerful, and says everything that needed to be said
I'm moved by their determination to bring him back
But I'm torn between thinking what's best for him, back with 2PM and face the criticism that will surely remain or take a deserved break with his family
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment