I was watching some streaming videos last night
What are the odds, two separate characters having the same name, Jaemin
One from a Korean movie and the other is Jo In-sung's character in the drama Memories in Bali
And I know a third Jaemin~ *coughgrinscough*
Shit this, stupid streaming videos loading so slow and taking up so much of my time!
At some moment after midnight, I heard this strange noise coming from outside of my house
It kinda sounded like a cat's dying screams, gad it sounded horrible
I was spooked at first and kinda terrified to go out and check, but the noise continued and I was afraid that my suspicions were true
That my stupid dog actually caught a cat and is mawling it to death
I quickly called my mum to take a look together
And she said that stupid Russell is attacking a frog that she saw earlier
I was like... WTH?! How does that sound like a frog?!?!
I walked over to look at the commotion which happened under the car
And damn right, it is a damn frog and said frog is the one making all the hair-raising noises *shudders*
Good gad, I thought frogs were supposed to croak, not scream like a dying cat!
I guess it's supposed to be a do-or-die, life saving skill, last minute ultimate weapon or something
I was surprised that it is still alive after being attacked by my dog
I don't even wanna mention how many hamsters have died in his paws
My dense dog is too curious for his own good sometimes, shit him D:<
So my mum took a stick and nudge the frog all the way out of our gates
I was like... don't push it so hard!
The poor froggie was limping, I don't know if it'll be able to survive >_<
I thought it needed water so I sprayed it with water lol~
Test Post
10 years ago
0 Played:
Post a Comment